3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWeston Walk, Corby
- Three bedrooms
- Modern kitchen
- Refitted shower room
- Front and rear gardens
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Gas central heating
This three bedroom family home is located on the popular Beanfield estate and is offered with no onward chain.
This three bedroom family home is located on the popular Beanfield estate and is offered with no onward chain. The property benefits from a bay fronted living room, separate dining area, refitted kitchen and downstairs toilet with three bedrooms and a beautiful refitted shower room to the first floor. Outside are front and rear gardens the latter with a brick built outhouse ideal for use as garden storage or workshop. The property also benefits from double glazing (where specified) and gas central heating.
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect, features include a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
This room features a wc and ceramic floor tiles.
Lounge 18' 10" x 12' max into bay window ( 5.74m x 3.66m max into bay window )
This room features a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, a feature fire place and wall lights.
Dining Area 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
This area features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and an under stairs cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.30m x 2.67m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces over, partial complimentary tiling, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, ceramic floor tiles and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Staircase rising from the hallway, features include access to the loft and an airing cupboard housing a combination boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m x 3.51m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 8' 6" ( 3.02m max x 2.59m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a refitted wash hand basin and wc, full complimentary tiling, a heated towel rail and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn with footpath leading to the front door.
Graveled area leading to a lawn, enclosed with timber fencing with gated rear access.
With power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63029768.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR108068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.