2 bedroom apartment for saleKenavon Drive, Reading
Guide Price £299,950
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining
- En suite to master
- Allocated parking
- Easy access Reading Town Centre
- 10-year NHBC warranty
Kings Mead is a contemporary development including 2-bedroom apartments in Reading. Located on the outskirts of Reading town centre, these stylish new apartments offer residents a high-specification & an enviable location, ideal for enjoying the vibrant retail & dining scene the town has to offer.
Kings Mead is a contemporary development including 2-bedroom apartments in Reading. It will be a stylish mix of living accommodation with some apartments afforded balconies. Every property will also enjoy access to parking.
Located on the outskirts of Reading town centre, these stylish new homes offer residents a high-specification and an enviable location, ideal for enjoying the vibrant retail and dining scene the town has to offer.
Residents will find the Oracle Shopping Centre located at the heart of the town, offering a range of riverside restaurants and cafés as well as high-street brands, while the Reading’s High Street plays host to an assortment of eateries. The historic Berkshire towns of Maidenhead and Windsor are located less than a 30 minute drive from Kings Mead and offer a variety of retail and dining options as well.
The area is also regarded as a world-class business location, with the award-winning Reading International Business Park located approximately 10 minutes drive away, home to international companies and global brands.
Offering an ideal commuter location, these stylish new homes in Berkshire are served by excellent transport connections. Reading train station is located a 15 minute walk from Kings Mead.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.