3 bedroom detached house for saleParkinson Close, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000
- 3 Bedroom Detached Property
- UPVC and Gas central heating
- Master bedroom features an en-suite shower room
- Garage and Conservatory
- No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. A three bedroom Detached property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideal for commuting to City Centre, local hospitals and schools. Would ideally suit the young family buyer. Stylish throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom. No Upper Chain.
GUIDE PRICE: £160,000 - £170,000. Detached property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideal for commuting to City Centre, local hospitals and schools. The property comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, open plan dining kitchen, conservatory, lounge, 3 bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property has gardens to the rear, generous driveway to the side leading to a garage with an up and over door. Would ideally suit the young family buyer. Stylish throughout with modern kitchen and bathroom. Viewing by Appointment. No Upper Chain.
Upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed leaded panels and brass fixtures leading into the entrance vestibule hallway.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect and a tiled sill. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps and tiled splashback, w.c., radiator, dado rail.
Lounge 16' 8" into the bay window x 14' 6" to the staircase ( 5.08m into the bay window x 4.42m to the staircase )
Bay upvc window and upvc sill to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, telephone and tv points, electric fire with a marble style conglomerate base, back and ornate hearth, understairs storage area, further radiator, staircase leading to the first floor.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 9' x 17' 6" Max ( 2.74m x 5.33m Max )
Kitchen Area: Upvc window to the rear aspect, modern and contemporary style with high gloss units finished in cream, cornice and plinths, some glazed fronted cabinets, pan drawers, four ring gas hob, double extractor fan above, oven, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated sink with a mixer tap, space for other white goods, tiled floor. Dining Area: Radiator, sliding patio doors leading through to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.97m )
Laminate floor, ceiling fan and light fitting. French doors leading to the rear gardens.
First Floor Landing
Upvc window to the side aspect. Loft access, airing cupboard also provides storage.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, a range of wardrobes and matching bedside cabinets and drawers. Access into en-suite facilities.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 9' ( 3.23m x 2.74m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. radiator, full height wardrobe, matching drawers and bedside cabinet.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.06m )
Upvc window overlooking the rear gardens. Radiator beneath with thermostat, full height double wardrobe and matching drawers.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the front aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a P-shaped bath with central mixer tap, shower over and a curved shower screen, integrated low level flush w.c., wash basin with mixer tap set within vanity unit beneath, laminate work surface over, tiled floor, tiled walls, upvc cladded ceiling, recessed ceiling lights, towel/radiator finished in chrome, extractor fan, shaver point.
Tarmacadam driveway to the front providing ample parking for several cars, garage with an up and over door and personal door, outside lighting, block paved pathway and lawned area. Security lighting. Good size rear gardens, outside water tap, security lighting, paved patio terrace, further lawned garden with a selection of plants and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63029810.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.