4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolywell Way, Longthorpe, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £500,000
- Large Plot
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Large Private Rear Garden
- En Suite
- Sought After Location
- Double Garage
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION! With private rear garden surrounding the property , ample off road parking secure double garage. Inside the property there is 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception Rooms, Bathroom and En suite all of which has been designed and fitted to High Specification.
Situated in the ever sought after location of HOLYWELL WAY in LONGTHORPE this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with THREE RECEPTION ROOMS offers versatile living. Set in approx 1/3 acre the bungalow benefits from A SHOWHOME PRESENTATION, with OPEN PLAN LAWN to the front,SOLAR PANELS, DRIVE THROUGH leading to a DOUBLE GARAGE and further SECURE PARKING behind solid wood gates, the bungalow must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Entrance via uPVC door into entrance. Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect, Karndean flooring, doors to cloakroom, lounge and family room,
Fitted with a high specificated two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin and storage units and a WC, chrome vertical radiator/towel rail, Karndean flooring.
Lounge 17' 7" x 15' 4" ( 5.36m x 4.67m )
uPVC window to the front aspect. Open brick wall with feature gas fire set in surround, carpet flooring, TV and power points, double French doors leading to the rear garden and arch way to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.89m x 3.78m )
Carpet flooring, power points , patio doors leading to the rear garden and French doors leading into the family room.
Family Room 12' 7" x 11' 4" ( 3.84m x 3.45m )
uPVC window to the front aspect. Doorway leading to the entrance hall, hardwood flooring, power points, door leading to kitchen, door leading to the inner hallway which has doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, large walk in storage cupboard, Karndean flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
Door from Family Room leading into the kitchen which is fitted with a matching range of high spec wall and base units, underlighting, space for American style fridge freezer master cooker, extractor fan and sink with drainer, integrated dishwasher. The kitchen further benefits from partially tiled walls, door leading to the Utlilty Room, Karndean flooring.
Utility Room 10' 4" x 4' 9" ( 3.15m x 1.45m )
Fitted with further wall and base units the utility also benefits from having plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, vent for tumble dryer, splash back tiling and door leading to the rear garden, Karndean flooring.
Carpet flooring and doors to all bedroom accommodation
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.40m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet flooring, radiator, integral wardrobes and door to the en suite bathroom
En Suite 10' 8" x 4' 7" ( 3.25m x 1.40m )
Fully tiled with extractor fan. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising multi functional double shower cubicle/steam cubicle with power shower, vanity wash hand basin and a WC, storage, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 9' 8" ( 4.29m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet flooring, integral wardrobes, radiator and power points,
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Carpet flooring, integral wardrobes, radiator and integral wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring and power and internet points.
Bathroom 14' 3" x 5' 7" ( 4.34m x 1.70m )
Refitted to a high specification this four piece bathroom comprises paneled bath with hand shower attachment, double shower cubicle with shower attachment, overhead light and extractor unit, vanity wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a drive through driveway with timed lighting and parking for several vehicles. The south facing rear garden benefits from being set in private grounds and not being overlooked, there is a large patio area offering fantastic entertaining space, pond with water feature and set in gravel and stone surround, shrub borders offering privacy with laid to lawn area and gravel borders. Further more there is a Summer House measuring (9'8 x 9'8) which has power and lighting, secluded storage area which house two large gardens sheds on concrete hard standings.
Double Garage 19' x 19' ( 5.79m x 5.79m )
Double garage with front and rear remote eletric roller doors, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.