1 bedroom apartment for saleAnchor Building, Royal Wharf, North Woolwich Road, London, E16
- 14,000 sq. ft. of leisure centre
- One bedroom one bath
- Internal size 596 sq. ft.
- River Views
- Completion Q2 2017
- 999 year lease on completion
- High quality waterside living
- Stunning private gardens
Royal Wharf. Modern and innovative architecture.
An off-plan one bedroom apartment arranged on the third floor of this new development located close to The Thames Barrier Park. Features will include a living room with wood flooring, an open plan kitchen, double bedroom and a modern bathroom.
Royal Wharf brings together everything that's best about London: large and small, local and regional, classic and contemporary. Over 3,300 beautiful, spacious homes spread across the entire 40 acre site. Homes that, while capturing the best of contemporary style, are directly inspired by the traditional Georgian estates of central London.
Royal Wharf location is one of the best in London. Transport link to and from the City of London via Docklands Light Railway (DLR), a new Crossrail Station (Custom House) which is due for completion by 2018, the Jubilee Line (Canning Town) plus international connections from London City Airport and boat links via the Thames Clipper Pier.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63038405.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kalmars Residential , Shad Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.