4 bedroom link detached house for saleBromedale Avenue,Norwich
Sold by Us £300,000
- Guide Price £300,000 - £310,000
- Ground floor cloakroom, family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master
- Beautifully presented 4 bed link-detached property in Mulbarton
- Gas central heating and wooden framed double glazing
- Complete with balance of NHBC guarantee - until 2021
- Single garage with up and over door, light and power plus car port
- 18'1 max 'L' shaped modern kitchen/dining room/utility
- Enclosed, low maintenance rear garden with artificial turf and patio
- Dual aspect 18'3 lounge with attractive inset gas fire
- Within easy reach of numerous local amenities including Co-op supermarket
A Modern Link Detached House comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in very good condition and benefits from Gas Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazed Windows.
Beautifully presented link-detached 4 bed house, occupying a corner plot on the popular Mulberry Gardens development in Mulbarton, near Norwich. A single garage and car port, enclosed low maintenance rear garden and numerous local amenities within easy reach, make this property really stand out! AGENTS NOTE Under Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act, we wish to inform you that one of the vendors is an employee.
18'3"' x 10'9"'.
18'1"' x 16'10"'.
5'3"' x 3'5"'.
14'2"' x 10'10"'.
En-Suite Shower Room
6'9"' x 5'4"'.
17'1"' x 9'6"'.
10'11"' x 9'10"'.
10'1"' x 6'11"'.
6'10"' x 6'0"'.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAFGHXY1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.