3 bedroom bungalow for saleFircroft Crescent, Rustington, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Versatile 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow
- Open plan kitchen & family areas
- Sun room overlooking garden
- Outside work room in garden
- No ongoing chain
- EPC energy rating D (64)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £360,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Tucked away in a popular road in Rustington village is this beautifully extended three bedroom detached chalet bungalow offering great space and versatile living.The first floor benefits from a larger than average bedroom 1, offering bright and airy accommodation with the added bonus of a small dressing area with adjacent shower room..Take a walk down to the village enjoy a coffee at the local cafe or the lovely beach where the children can play safely in the surroundings of peaceful sunshine. The sought after primary and secondary schools in the area make this property highly desirable for any family.With this village location you can enjoy many activities with the children. A short drive to the South Downs and you can be on your bike riding through the woods, or just enjoy a short stroll through the beautiful countryside.If you work up in the City, then obviously access to good rail links are important and with Angmering Station being close by, long stressful walks to and from the station will be a thing of the past.The property is a great size for people upsizing or downsizing whatever your needs may be, and being beautifully decorated and fantastic fittings throughout this really will not be around for long so call today to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 17'0 x 10'11 (5.19m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'5 x 9'2 (4.09m x 2.80m)
- Dining Area: 15'0 x 10'10 (4.58m x 3.30m)
- Sun Room: 10'8 x 6'2 (3.25m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'0 (3.15m x 2.75m)
- Family Bathroom
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 21'10 x 12'4 (6.66m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 6'2 (3.41m x 1.88m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Side garden
- Rear Garden
- Work Room
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63038918.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23705560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.