1 bedroom apartment for saleDitchling Rise, Brighton
Sold STC £219,950
- One double bedroom apartment
- Own street entrance
- Lounge with feature bay window
- Front garden & rear patio
- 125 year lease upon completion
- No onward chain
- Less than 0.1 miles from London Road station & 0.6 miles from Brighton mainline station
A one double bedroom apartment benefiting from its own street entrance, lounge with bay window, bedroom with built in cupboard, double glazing, GCH, front garden & rear patio, no onward chain and a new 125 year lease upon completion. The property is also in need of some updating throughout.
This one bedroom patio apartment is situated on a popular residential road just off Preston Circus, which (along with London Road) is fast becoming THE destination for food, bars, shops, restaurants, cinema (Duke of Yorks) and cafes; as well as being a short walk for commuters to London Road station (0.3 miles away) and Brighton mainline station is only 0.5 miles away for direct fast trains to Gatwick or London Victoria. OFSTED rated outstanding local schools Downs and Hertford schools are closeby as well.
The Preston Circus area is also within half a mile of the vibrant North Laine district and in the opposite direction you will find the 63 acre Preston Park which host many international events as well as providing an array of recreational facilities including tennis courts, bowling greens, a cycle velodrome, two cricket fields, four football pitches, two basketball courts and plenty of pathways for running and jogging.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate the potential and convenient location.
Southerly aspect front garden with paved section and attractive flower and shrub borders.
Personal Front Door
Spacious entrance hall with two radiators, meter cupboards and doors to all principal rooms.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 4.17m into bay x 3.89m max )
Double glazed bay window to front with views over the front garden, radiator, period coving, central ceiling light point, telephone and tv aerial points.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.58m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to rear with views over rear patio, radiator and built in cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.84m x 2.59m Max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base units, work surface with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with swan neck mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side and double glazed door leading to rear patio.
White bathroom suite comprising bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, part tiled, double glazed window to side and rear.
Private rear patio.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63040022.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRP103316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Preston Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.