4 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Street, Weymouth
- Exclusive Harbour Location
- Original Character Features Throughout
- Private Rear Courtyard Garden
- Permit Parking At The Front Of The Property and in private car park
- 3/4 Bedrooms Over Three Floors
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this exclusive character property situated on WEYMOUTH HARBOUR, the property oozes character and is beautifully presented throughout with its own private courtyard garden, We are expecting a huge demand for this property so call now to find out more.
This property is ideally situated in the heart of Weymouth's Historic Area, opposite the Tudor House Museum and only a few yards from Weymouth's picturesque Old Harbour with its many bars and seafood restaurants.
Hope Square boasting its Continental café culture, as well as major international annual events like the Seafood Festival and Folk Festival, is only a few seconds away.
Only a few minutes' walk is the beautiful Nothe Pennisula, with its mature gardens and breath-taking sea views towards Portland.
With Weymouth's bustling town centre and award-winning sandy beach only a short stroll, and the mainline train station with a regular direct express to central London, only twenty minutes' pleasant walk along the famous Georgian Esplanade, this property enjoys an ideal location
Door to the front with window inset, flooring, gas and electric box, door to the living area with windows inset.
Lounge/diner 23' 1" x 15' 6" max ( 7.04m x 4.72m max )
Single glazed sash window to the front with deep window ledge, double glazed door to the rear garden, radiators, Spanish style terracotta tiled flooring, door to the kitchen area, built in book shelves, TV & Phone point, feature open fire place, main and wall lights. open area with staircase to the first floor.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the side, door to the shower room, Asterite 1 and a half bowl waste disposal sink, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, space for fridge freezer, radiator, loft access, ceiling spot lights, terracotta tiled flooring.
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, shower cubical, WC, wash hand basin, terracotta tiled flooring, built in shelving, ceiling spot lights.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" Plus Bay x 10' 10" max ( 4.75m Plus Bay x 3.30m max )
Single glazed bay window to the front, radiator, original feature wood flooring, wash hand basin with light and shaver point above, door to "jack and Jill" bathroom/En-Suite, You can sit in the bay window and look down to Weymouth harbour.
Bedroom 4/study 8' 7" max x 8' 1" ( 2.62m max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, Radiator, wall mounted Combi boiler, carpet flooring, door to jack and Jill bathroom.
Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled walls with tiled flooring, ex fan, space with built in shelving, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Single glazed window to the rear, radiator, wash hand basin, storage built into the eves, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.42m x 2.18m )
Single glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring, shelving built in which can be removed.
Private Rear Courtyard
laid to paving with walled surround, fully enclosed private space, outside tap, power point and light.
Residential Permit parking outside the front of the property and in private car park .
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63040043.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.