3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Gardens, Boston
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- POPULAR LOCATION
- SOME MODERNISATION REQUIRED
This 3 Bedroom Semi Detached House is situated within a highly popular residential location and benefits from a driveway providing off road parking and an enclosed rear garden. The accommodation comprises in brief a Lounge, Kitchen, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom.
SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH DRIVEWAY AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN, REQUIRING SOME MODERNISATION
With a partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed side panel, stairs rising to first floor, built-in double cupboard housing shelving and hanging rails within, radiator, ceiling light point, telephone point.
Lounge 16' 4" maximum x 13' maximum ( 4.98m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, 2 radiators, wall mounted gas fireplace, coved cornice, ceiling light point, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 12' 11" maximum x 7' 11" maximum ( 3.94m maximum x 2.41m maximum )
With countertops with stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, partially obscure glazed uPVC door to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling fluorescent striplight, space for twin height fridge freezer.
With uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, understairs storage cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
With WC, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splashback, obscure glazed uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, ceiling light point, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" maximum x 9' 10" maximum ( 3.76m maximum x 3.00m maximum )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" maximum x 9' 9" maximum ( 3.00m maximum x 2.97m maximum )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" maximum x 5' 10" maximum ( 2.34m maximum x 1.78m maximum )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off road parking. There is also a well maintained garden to the front of the property.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of wall and fencing and is predominantly laid to lawn, with flower and shrub borders.
Garage 17' 7" x 8' 8" ( 5.36m x 2.64m )
With up-and-over door and a timber window to the rear, being served by power.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63040115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.