3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhoberley Avenue , Coventry
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Located in the Popular Area of Whoberley
- Close to Local Amenities and Good Transport Networks
- Block Paved Frontage Providing Off Road Parking
- Benefits From Central Heating
- Available with Vacant Possession
- A Viewing is Highly Recommended
Red Brick are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom semi detached home in the popular area of Whoberley, close to good local amenities and transport networks. The property briefly comprises of: Spacious living room, fitted kitchen diner, three good sized bedrooms and a part tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath. The property benefits from a block paved frontage providing off road parking, garage, large rear garden and gas central heating.
Lounge : 15'6'' x 11'11''
Bay Window To Front
Stairs To First Floor
Door To Kitchen
Central Heating Radiator
Kitchen/ Diner : 11'6'') x 12'0')
Range Of Base & Eye Level Units
Fitted Hob and Oven
Sink with Drainer
Patio Doors leading out into the garden
Bedroom One : 11'5'' x 12'0''
Window To Rear
Bedroom Two : 12'0'' x 10'0'')
Window To Front
Bedroom Three : 8'11"' x 8'9''
Window To Side
Bathroom : 8'4" x 8'0"
Bath With Shower Over
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63041390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Brick Coventry, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.