1 bedroom apartment for saleBrayford Street, Lincoln
- Fourth Floor Executive 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Architecturally Designed Building
- Private Parking
- Concierge Service And Full CCTV
- Desirable Waterfront Location
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with no onward chain and situated on the beautiful Brayford Wharf in the Cathedral City of Lincoln is this award winning architecturally designed executive 1 bedroom 4th floor apartment apartment close to a range of amenities providing a high standard of water side living.
Offered to the market with no onward chain and situated on the beautiful Brayford Wharf in the Cathedral City of Lincoln is this award winning architecturally designed executive one bedroom 4th floor apartment close to a range of amenities providing a high standard of water side living. Having accommodation briefly comprising; secure communal area with CCTV and 7 day concierge services, hallway with walnut veneered doors and storage facility, modern and contemporary three piece bathroom suite, two bedrooms with ensuite to master and living/kitchen area with a high standard of finish to the kitchen.
Hardwood entrance door and access to further accommodation;
Lounge Area 17' 8" x 9' 9" ( 5.38m x 2.97m )
Having electric storage heater, window to the rear aspect double glazed and door leading to balcony.
Kitchen Area 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven and 4 ring electric hob with cooker hood over as well as fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher integrated.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" x 10' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.23m )
Window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and electric storage heaters.
This property has approximately 991 years left on the lease, an annual ground rent of approximately £200 and annual service charge of approximately £1013. Any further details required please contact William H Brown Estate Agents.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63042413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.