3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleVeltshaw Close, Heacham, King's Lynn
Offers in Excess of £315,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious detached bungalow
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bedrooms
- En suite shower room and family bathroom
- Garage and parking
** MUST BE VIEWED ** An extended detached bungalow with views over adjoining open land. The accommodation comprises kitchen, dining/family room, lounge, 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom, There is gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing.
** MUST BE VIEWED ** An extended detached bungalow with views over adjoining open land. The accommodation comprises kitchen, dining/family room, lounge, 3 bedrooms, en suite shower room and family bathroom, There is gas fired radiator central heating and double glazing. The bungalow is siutated close to a regular bus service, village store and the beach.
Tiled step, light and door to:
Built in airing cupboard with wall mounted gas-fired boiler and shelving, access to loft space with drop-down ladder, radiator, central heating thermostat control and new industrial quality textured vinyl flooring.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' 7" ( 5.28m x 3.53m )
Bay window to the front, radiator and modern LED flame-effect electric fire with marble and granite surround and hearth, sliding patio door to the side garden.
Kitchen 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
A modern range of base and wall units with lighting matching drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, fitted worktops with lighting over, integrated fridge and freezer, space for washing machine and dishwasher, eye level double oven and hob, window to the rear, remote controlled Velux roof window, radiator and opening to:
Dining / Family Room 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Window to the side and rear with views over open land, double doors to the side garden and radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Window to the front, radiator and door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Re-fitted with fully tiled walls and floor and comprising shower cubicle with mains shower, low level wc, pedestal hand basin, recessed ceiling spotlights and chrome ladder-style heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.59m x 1.96m )
Window to the front, radiator and newly fitted industrial quality vinyl flooring.
Family Bathroom 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, pedestal hand basin, low level wc, radiator, ladder-style heated towel rail, half tiled walls, obscured window to the rear.
Garage 19' x 9' ( 5.79m x 2.74m )
Having a tiled pitched roof, power, light, electrically operated up and over door and personal door to the side.
Gravelled driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. There are low maintenance gardens to the side and rear of the bungalow adjoining open land. Further garden area to the side ideal for storage. Garden shed to the rear of the garage.
Leaving Hunstanton along the A149 road heading towards King's Lynn, turn right at the traffic lights into Heacham. Continue through the village and turn left into Lodge Road, just past the row of shops. Proceed over the junction and take the fourth right hand turning into South Beach Road. Take the left hand turning into Veltshaw Close and number 17 will be found at the head of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63042470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUN102496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hunstanton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.