3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCHEAM
Withdrawn from Market £500,000
- Hallway comprising wood effect flooring, radiator, staircase to first floor
- Guest cloakroom with low level wc, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, side aspect triple glazed window and tiled walls
- Through lounge with wood effect flooring, triple glazed front aspect bay, storage cupboards, radiators and glazed door to rear garden
- Kitchen with side and rear aspect triple glazed window, integrated fridge and freezer, Bosch hob, Bosch integrated oven and multiple power points
- First floor landing offering side aspect triple glazed window and loft access
- Bedroom one with triple glazed front aspect bay, fitted wardrobes and radiator
- Bedroom two rear aspect double glazed window and radiator
- Bedroom three with front aspect triple glazed window and radiator
- Bathroom with tiled floor and walls, side and rear aspect triple glazed windows , wash hand basin set in vanity unit, Jacuzzi bath and separate shower over and feature heated towel rail
- Rear garden with side access, patio, laid to lawn and brick built summer house offering 'L' shaped room with en-suite cloakroom with low level wc and wash hand basin
Full descriptionNO ONWARD CHAIN - Semi-detached 3 bedroom home in exceptional order throughout, block paved off-street parking, gf cloakroom, summer house, refitted kitchen, triple glazed throughout, underfloor heating to ground floor, new boiler and radiators throughout and rewired throughout - situated within close proximity to highly regarded schools, excellent transport links, local shops and Cheam Leisure centre.
- 11' 9'' x 5' 9''
- 28' 2'' x 12' 2''
GUEST CLOAK ROOM
- 6' 6'' x 3' 11''
- 8' 5'' x 6' 7''
- 7' 11'' x 7' 1''
- 15' 1'' x 9' 8'' (to wardrobe)
- 11' 10'' x 11'
- 7' 10'' x 6' 8''
- 8' 3'' x 6'
OFF STREET PARKING TO FRONT
- 98' x 24'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63042821.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7281245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.