3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSea Front Estate, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market £282,500
- Detached Three bedoom Bungalow.
- Two Receptions and UPVC Sun Lounge.
- Kitchen, Family Bathroom and en suite.
- Gas heating system & double glazing.
- Just back from Seafront and beach.
- Own driveway to enclosed Car Port.
- Front and rear enclosed gardens.
- Ideal FTB, Weekend or family home.
- Flexible accommodation with No forward Chain!
Early viewing is advised on this deceptively spacious Three Bedroom detached Bungalow in a Private Estate just back from the Sea Front. The property has been modernised and improved to offer flexible accommodation ideal for FTB's, professional couples or ideal as a weekend home. There is a kitchen, West facing Lounge, Dining Area, newly fitted bathroom and en suite shower to main Bedroom. A UPVC Sun lounge leads to an enclosed rear garden. To the side there is an enclosed Car port providing generous external storage space and driveway. NO FORWARD CHAIN!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63042884.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7320838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.