4 bedroom terraced house for saleTrumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
Sold STC £634,995
Plot 501 The Skylark is a fantastic four bedroom home set over three storeys and located on the Trumpington Meadows Development.
On the ground floor adjacent to the integral garage is a hallway leading to the open plan, light filled kitchen/dining/family room with patio doors onto the garden. A WC is also located on the ground floor and can be accessed from the spacious hallway.
On the first floor is a light and expansive living room with full legnth windows and Juliette balconies, a family bathroom and a good sized double bedroom. The landing then leads to the second floor where you will find the spectacular master suite benefiting from an en suite shower room. Also on this floor are two further bedrooms with another family bathroom.
This stunning properties top ten features, include:
* Ideal family home providing 1661 sq ft of accommodation;
* Large entrance hallway;
* Stylish, high specification kitchen/dining room with patio doors leading onto the garden;
* Spacious and light living room with juliette balcony;
* Master suite features an en suite shower room with two sets of full length windows allowing plenty of light to flood through the property;
* An additional 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms;
* Private garden at the rear of the property;
* Large integral garage;
* Ideally located within close proximity of some of the most sought after private schools and universities in the UK;
* The Park and Ride and Waitrose supermarket are within walking distance.
The main image is computer generated. The internal photographs are from a Barratts show home.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NOW TO DISCUSS **
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA160336. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.