2 bedroom flat for sale292 Streatham High Road, London
- Secure Phone Entry System
- Second Floor Victorian Conversion Apartment
- High Ceilings Throughout
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Stunning Bathroom
- New 125 Year Lease
- Great Rental Investment or First Time Purchase
- Close to Tooting Bec and Streatham Commons
- Moments from Streatham National Rail Station
A bright and spacious second floor Victorian conversion apartment, recently refurbished to an exacting standard. The internal space comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboard, open plan fully fitted kitchen/reception room, good size double bedroom with a built in wardrobe, a further single bedroom/study and a beautiful bathroom. The property also benefits from Herringbone wood flooring, entryphone with 2-way voice communication, solid wood doors with brushed chrome ironmongery, halogen and pendant lighting design, brand new Valiant combination boiler, new 125 year lease, no onward chain and would make an ideal first time purchase or rental investment. Within close proximity is Streatham National Rail Station, Streatham Common, Tooting Bec Common and all the restaurants, cafes and shopping facilities Streatham High Road has to offer. <!--EndFragment-->
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.