2 bedroom terraced house for saleBagshaw Street, Pleasley, Mansfield
- Two Bedrooms
- Attic Conversion
- No Upward Chain
- Newly Refurbished Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
Burchell Edwards are pleased to market this SPACIOUS and NEWLY REFURBISHED PROPERTY. The TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE with ATTIC CONVERSION also benefits from being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT
Burchell Edwards are pleased to market this SPACIOUS and NEWLY REFURBISHED PROPERTY. The TWO BEDROOM MID-TERRACE with ATTIC CONVERSION also benefits from being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. This is a FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY for FIRST TIME BUYER or INVESTMENT, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen. To the first floor: Two bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor: Attic conversion. To the exterior of the property is a rear garden and on street parking to the front of the property.
Lounge 12' x 10' 3" max ( 3.66m x 3.12m max )
Having front entrance door, double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace and radiator.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and understairs storage.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 5" ( 3.18m x 1.65m )
Fitted with wall and base units, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and electric hob with extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.23m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 6' 2" ( 3.40m x 1.88m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, houses the combi boiler and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 3/attic Room 11' 1" x 9' 7" max to the door ( 3.38m x 2.92m max to the door )
Having single glazed sky-light to the front elevation, two storage cupboards and radiator.
To the front of the property is on street parking. The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a coal/house/brick-built- shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.