4 bedroom detached house for saleFithie Bank, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5
- DECORATED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- HIGH SPEC FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AND SITTING AREAS
- FAMILY BATHROOMS, ENSUITE AND CLOAKROOM
- GARDENS, DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
** FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN AN EXCELLENT LOCATION - PRESENTED IN IMMACULATE CONDITION WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!! **
Harper Brooks are pleased to offer to the market this beautifully presented four bedroom detached home. This property is finished to an extremely high standard and offers comfortable living in an ideal location.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with both dining and sitting areas, utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three additional double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Further benefits include with gas central heating and UPVC double glazed windows. There is a paved driveway to the front aspect, along with a neat garden and integral garage. To the rear is a spacious, enclosed garden perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
Located in a modern development, this property is situated a mere 15 minute drive to Dundee City Centre. This popular and thriving city offers an eclectic mix of culture, education, history, shopping and night life.
Please call Harper Brooks on 01625 415200!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAN160294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper Brooks, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.