4 bedroom detached house for saleFraserburgh Way, Orton Southgate, Peterborough
Sold STC £290,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Private Rear Garden
- Popular Location
FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME with CONSERVATORY, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, EN-SUITE and AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING located in Orton Southgate.
Situated in the popular location of Orton Southgate, this FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY is being offered for sale with AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING. A SHOW HOME PRESENTATION DOWNSTAIRS, GARAGE CONVERSION, LARGE CONSERVATORY, RECENTLY REFITTED and RENOVATED KITCHEN, FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE and FAMILY BATHROOM. Outside is a PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and OFF ROAD PARKING.
Stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Kitchen/dining Area 20' 6" x 8' 8" ( 6.25m x 2.64m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Recently been refitted to a high specification comprising a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated microwave, integrated double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, spotlights to ceiling, break fast bar, space for American style fridge freezer, door to the utility room and conservatory, fully tiled flooring.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 4' 9" ( 2.03m x 1.45m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine, storage space, door to the side aspect.
Conservatory 18' 8" x 8' 11" ( 5.69m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed and brick construction with fitted blinds and patio doors to the rear garden, TV point power points, radiator.
Sitting Room/reception Room 17' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.26m x 2.39m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. French doors from the kitchen, radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
Front Room/lounge 10' 1" x 13' 3" ( 3.07m x 4.04m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. TV point, power points, radiator, carpet flooring.
Double glazed window. Storage cupboard and cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.09m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring, door to:
Double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.84m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Family Bathroom 6' 4" x 5' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.68m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and a WC, heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and laid to lawn area. There is a private rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and brick wall, laid to lawn area, shrub and tree borders, gated side access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63048296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.