3 bedroom cottage for saleBarrel Hill Road, Sutton on Trent
- Attractive Cottage style home
- Lounge, Sitting Room
- Larger Kitchen/Diner, Lobby
- Three good Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Drive and car standing, gardens
- Open feel and aspects
A charming cottage modern with original features offering living accommodation with three double bedrooms in the sought after village of Sutton on Trent. The living accommodation has the benefit of an oil fired central heating system, a log burner and an open fire, and comprises of kitchen diner, with separate area for washing machine, lounge and separate dining room or second living room/snug, a landing three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a driveway which provides for off road standing, a front garden with enclosed lawn and a back garden with an open summerhouse fitted with electric, patio areas and a pond.
This cottage is situated down a country lane with three other houses with beautiful views across open fields. It is within walking distance to two village pubs, shops which include a co-op and butchers, hair dressers and other amenities.
Sutton on Trent is located 8 miles north of Newark within commuting distance of Nottingham, Lincoln, Retford, Doncaster and Leeds etc
Lounge 12`2" x 16`4"
Sitting Room 10`3" x 12`11"
Kitchen/Diner 22` x 8`6"
Bedroom one 11`5" x 13`10"
Bedroom two 11`3" x 9`5"
Bedroom three 10`11" x 8`8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.