3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCHEAM
- Lounge with wood effect flooring throughout, two double glazed front aspect windows, two radiators and feature fireplace.
- Kitchen with matching wall and base units, two front aspect double glazed windows, tiled floor and part-tiled walls, plumbing for washing machines, dishwasher, and space for range cooker
- Hallway with wood effect flooring, side aspect double glazed window and radiator
- Bedroom one with radiator, picture rail, two fitted wardrobes, tiled surround fireplace and double glazed doors providing access to rear garden
- Bedroom two offering side and rear aspect double glazed windows, radiator, fitted cupboards and picture rail
- Bedroom three with wood effect flooring, radiator, double glazed rear aspect window and door to garden,
- Bathroom offering wash hand basin set in vanity unit, panelled bath, rear aspect double glazed window, radiator, and tiled floor and walls
- Cloakroom with low level WC, radiator, side aspect double glazed window, tiled walls and floor
- Block paved frontage and rear garden with side access, patio area, laid to lawn, fences to side and rear, and shed
- Potential to convert to commercial use (subject to Planning Permission).
Full descriptionDetached bungalow located on substantial plot facing the dual carriageway on St Dunstans Hill and in a prime location for local schools, features to note include spacious living area leading to an open-plan kitchen, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom with separate cloakroom, driveway with ample parking, rear garden with patio area and lawn, side access, potential to convert to commercial use (subject to PP).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63053648.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7150674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.