4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeckfield Green, Hoxne
- Driveway and Multiple off Road Parking
- Two Garages
- Popular Village Location
- Dining Room
- Four Good Size Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
*** UNDER OFFER *** Situated in the popular village of Hoxne is this spacious four bedroom semi-detached house with some original features including fireplaces and exposed beams. The property sit on a good size plot with two garages, a drive way and an out building.
Located within the popular village of Hoxne, with its amenities including a village shop and pub, is this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached house. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall leading to the sitting room and dining room, kitchen/ breakfast room and bathroom. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms, making it an ideal family home. Outside there is a decent sized plot for the style of property. To the front it is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway running alongside, leading to a single garage. There is an out building which is divided in to two rooms. The rear garden is a reasonable size and mainly laid to lawn.
The house does require some modernisation throughout and would certainly be a great investment. It is sold with no onward chain.
Lounge 10' 2" x 14' 3" ( 3.10m x 4.34m )
UPVC front aspect window, two cupboards, original fireplace and exposed beams.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 12' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.84m )
UPVC front aspect window, carpet and fireplace.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
UPVC rear aspect window, door to the side, larder cupboard
Bathroom 6' 6" x 7' 8" ( 1.98m x 2.34m )
Low level flush W/C, hand wash basin and bath.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.68m )
Front aspect window.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 10' 2" ( 4.37m x 3.10m )
Front aspect window and cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.64m x 3.81m )
Rear aspect window.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 10' 4" ( 2.59m x 3.15m )
Rear aspect window.
To the front it is mainly laid to lawn with a driveway running alongside, leading to a single garage. There is an out building which is divided in to two rooms. The rear garden is a reasonable size and mainly laid to lawn, the garden is part walled.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.