3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDorian Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £250,000
- Detached bungalow offers flexible accommodation.
- Hallway, lounge, large kitchen.
- Three bedrooms, shower room.
- DG, GCH.
- Driveway, garage.
Well-proportioned traditional detached bungalow set within a popular pocket of Clarkston, close to public transport links and local shops.
Due to the convenient location and easy accessibility, this traditional detached bungalow should appeal to an array of buyer groups. The property offers all on the level accommodation with a highly flexible layout.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance hallway, lounge with bay window, three bedrooms (two with inbuilt storage), shower room and extended kitchen. The property has a system of gas central heating and double glazing.
Externally, the property sits amidst sizeable gardens which offer great scope for extension (subject to permission) with a long driveway to the side leading to a detached garage.
Dorian Drive is well positioned to take advantage of shops and eateries on Seres Road whilst also being within a short walk from Williamwood train station. The centre of Clarkston is close by which provides a wider range of amenities and transport links. For those requiring schooling, the property lies within the catchment area for both Williamwood High and St Ninians High.
Lounge; 14'10 max x 12'3
Dining Kitchen; 16'9 plus recess x 9'5 > 8'10
Bedroom One; 14'9 x 12'8 max
Bedroom Two; 14'3 x 10'8 max
Bedroom Three; 12'0 x 9'2
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.