3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBroomhill Crescent, Alexandria
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Large Driveway with Garage
Fantastic three bedroom semi detached villa in popular residential area in Bonhill makes for perfect family accommodation with three bedrooms, large driveway, spacious lounge and enclosed rear gardens and garage.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the open market this exceptionally well presented three bedroom semi detached villa located within highly sought after residential area. Immaculately presented throughout the property comprises entrance vestibule with W/C, generous and spacious family lounge. The fitted kitchen and dining area contains integrated fridge and freezer along with many other appliances and plenty of work surface space and room for table and chairs. Upper floor landing provides access to two double sized bedrooms and a single bedroom which the current owners use an office space, all bedrooms benefit from inbuilt wardrobes. Also on the upper level is the family bathroom with wash hand basin, bath and shower and W/C and is mainly tiled.. Further enhancements of the property include gas central heating and double glazing. Generous enclosed garden grounds lie to the rear of the property, with decking, and large grassy lawn which is perfect for young kids or pets and the rear garden also boasts a shed. Large driveway to the front of the property allows ample off street parking for a number of cars. A fine example of a well cared for home the property deserves early internal inspection. The property also boats a garage.
Lounge 16' max x 15' 6" max ( 4.88m max x 4.72m max )
Kitchen 9' 1" over units x 15' 6" over units ( 2.77m over units x 4.72m over units )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" max x 6' 6" max ( 2.95m max x 1.98m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.