3 bedroom terraced house for saleCrabtree, Paston, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
- Modern Terraced Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Areas
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Viewing's Recommended
£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE. MODERN TERRACED HOME with 3/4 BEDROOMS, LOUNGE & DINING AREAS, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and GAS RADIATOR HEATING. Viewing's recommended.
Well presented throughout and altered, this MODERN TERRACED HOME provides family accommodation which comprises: ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM, DINING AREA and FITTED KITCHEN. The landing leads to THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM and SEPARATE WC. Outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and viewing's are recommended.
Half Glazed Upvc Front Door To
Dado rail, stairs to the first floor and landing, telephone point, storage cupboard.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tile splashbacks.
Study/bedroom Four 7' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.41m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' ( 4.01m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. TV point, radiator, laminate flooring, archway to:
Dining Area 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, plumbing for washing machine, gas and electric cooker points, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
Dado rail, airing cupboard housing the boiler and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 8' 2" into wardrobe ( 4.06m x 2.49m into wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, built in wardrobes with overhead storage.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 9' 6" into Wardrobe ( 4.06m x 2.90m into Wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' x 5' 3" ( 3.96m x 1.60m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over incorporating Monsoon head and had held shower attachment and a wash hand basin, ceramic tiled splashbacks.
Window to the front aspect. Fitted with a low level WC.
To the front of the property is a small enclosed garden with access to the front door. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area, gated access and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63054467.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.