6 bedroom detached house for saleCARSHALTON
Sold STC £775,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing & CCTV security system
- Entrance hall with coved ceiling and engineered wood flooring
- Downstairs wc offering part tiled walls and suite comprising low level wc and vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under
- Well proportioned lounge having central stone fireplace and hearth with gas coal fire, coved ceiling, front aspect bay window, wall light points
- Wonderful cinema/family room offering coved ceiling and having fitted Bose surround sound system and projector TV (available by separate negotiation), wood engineered flooring, range of fitted s...
- Generous kitchen/dining room offering a comprehensive range of cupboards to high and low level, integrated appliances including five ring gas hob, double oven and cooker hood, work tops with 1...
- Useful utility room having cupboards to high and low level and a further single drainer stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, part t...
- Magnificent "Everest" conservatory offering ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating and further wall mounted air conditioning providing all season comfort, remote control blinds, d...
- Ground floor bedroom/optional reception room (the given measurement being to the rear of a full wall of fitted wardrobe cupboards), coved ceiling, engineered wood flooring, rear aspect window, r...
- Fabulous en-suite with suite comprising spa bath, large wash hand basin, low level wc and wet room style shower area, rear aspect window, Velux window, underfloor heating
A spacious and extremely adaptable 6 double bedroom detached home, 5 first floor bedrooms/3 bathrooms and ground floor bedroom with large en-suite bath/shower/wet room/WC, further possibility of loft conversion (current owners have already had drawings prepared) - early viewing of this most individual home is strongly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63055193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7287492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.