3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePen Y Bryn, Dwyran, North Wales
- A Part Constructed Semi Detached House
- Part Of A Newly Built Residential Development
- Planning Permission For 3 Bedrooms, Lounge, Kitchen/diner & Bathroom
- Services In Place For Electricity/Water/Drainage
- Attractive Edge Of Village & Coast Location
- Close To All Ameneties
- Ideal Investment Potential
LOCATION The village of Dwyran is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to be found on the island, including the superb sandy beach of Llanddwyn together with the woodland and countryside walks of Newborough. Additionally, the village is in convenient travelling distance for the communities of Brynsiencyn, Llanfairpwll and Gaerwen. The market town of Llangefni that can be found a little further on offering comprehensive shopping and most essential goods and services. Furthermore, Llanfairpwll, Gaerwen and Llangefni all provide close access to the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey and to the mainland. Plas Newydd, Anglesey Sea Zoo and Hootons are also only a short distance from the property and great places to visit.
A Part constructed Semi Detached property with planning permission. Serviced by Electricity, Water and Drainage. Accommodation to comprise Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom and Shower Room and part of a newly established residential development. There is land to the outside awaiting landscaping and the properties have been built with efficiency and economy in mind. The development is close to a school, doctor's surgery and local shop and for those who love watersports, the popular village of Rhosneigr lies just 12 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63055502.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278017419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Menai Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.