4 bedroom bungalow for saleCity View Road, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached chalet
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- No-onward chain
- Garage parking
This spacious four bedroom detached chalet could benefit from some updating and is situated close to local amenities in the popular north City suburb of Hellesdon.
This spacious four bedroom detached chalet could benefit from some updating and is situated close to local amenities in the popular north City suburb of Hellesdon. Benefiting from four generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large kitchen/diner this property is ideal for a growing family. With a large enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway parking call us now to arrange your viewing.
Door to the front and radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 12' 7" into bay ( 3.18m x 3.84m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 13' 8" max ( 4.24m max x 4.17m max )
Double doors to the garden, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 11" max x 25' 3" max ( 3.02m max x 7.70m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, tiled flooring, door to garden and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.02m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, radiator, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to side aspect.
Study 10' 5" x 8' 4" plus stair recess ( 3.18m x 2.54m plus stair recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator and stairs to first floor.
Skylight window and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" max x 9' 2" ( 3.73m max x 2.79m )
Restricted head height with double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 2" x 12' max ( 3.40m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator and eaves storage.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, laminate wood flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side aspect.
The property benefits from ample driveway parking which in turn leads to a garage which has electric door, power and light. To the front of the property there is pathway to front door, low brick wall and shrubs whilst to the rear is a large non-overlooked garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs, patio area and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.