4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Cherries, Long Sutton, Spalding
Sold STC £345,000
- Spacious detached Executive Bungalow
- 3 Double Bedrooms plus Study/Bedroom 4
- 32 ft Lounge
- 'P' Shaped Conservatory
- Double Garage
- Attractive Plot
Spacious and flexible this executive style Bungalow is set on an attractive plot close to facilities. 32 ft Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 'P' shaped Conservatory, 3 Double Bedrooms plus Bedroom 4/Study, Utility Room, Ensuite to master, Shower Room and Cloakroom. Double Garage.
Spacious and flexible this executive style Bungalow is set on an attractive plot close to facilities. The accommodation comprises 32 ft Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 'P' shaped Conservatory, 3 Double Bedrooms plus Bedroom 4/Study, Utility Room, Ensuite to master, Shower Room and Cloakroom. Double Garage. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Front Entrance Porch:
having door to front with side panels, radiator, giving access to entrance hall.
with UPVC door with matching side panels. Two ceiling roses, loft access. Built in double door airing cupboard with cylinder, shelving and storage. Three radiators.
Study: 12' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.30m )
having bay window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Lounge: 32' 9" x 13' 1" ( 9.98m x 3.99m )
having window to rear, french doors giving access to conservatory. French doors giving access to the garden. attractive fireplace with Living flame gas fire, 3 wall light points, 3 radiators. Glazed double door giving access to the hallway. Telephone point, TV point, coved ceiling, 2 ceiling roses.
Dining Room: 12' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.56m )
having radiator, coved ceiling, french doors giving access to the conservatory.
having an extensive range of units at wall and base level. Integrated appliances including double electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood over. Built in dishwasher and fridge freezer. Radiator. rolled edged worktops, inset sink and tiled splashbacks. coved ceiling with recessed lights. TV point and telephone point. Window to front and rear.
Utility Room: 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
having units at wall and base level with stainless steel sink. Plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor fan. Tiled floor, rolled edged worktops and tiled splashbacks. Radiator, coved ceiling. Half glazed door giving access to rear lobby area.
Conservatory: 21' x 12' 6" ( 6.40m x 3.81m )
'P' shaped of brick and UPVC construction,radiator, air conditioning unit, tiled floor, ceiling light/fan. french doors giving access to garden. Internal french doors to lounge and dining room, tiled floor.
Rear Entrance Lobby:
connecting utility room through to the rear of the garage. Half glazed UPVC door to side giving access to the rear garden. window to the rear, radiator, tiled floor.
Master Bedroom: 15' 1" max x 14' 5" max ( 4.60m max x 4.39m max )
with window to the rear, radiator. Range of built in wardrobes. coved ceiling, arch opening through to dressing room.
Dressing Room: 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
(measurements to the front of the wardrobes) Extensive range of built in wardrobes, radiator, Window to the side. (Note) this room could be made into a further bedroom if required subject to the necessary alterations and building regulations).
having shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled splashbacks, light/shaver, radiator, window to the rear.
Bedroom 2: 16' 4" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.98m max x 3.45m max )
with window to the front, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 12' 3" x 10' 6" min ( 3.73m x 3.20m min )
having window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
having shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC. shaver point, radiator, part tiled spalshbacks. coved ceiling, window to side.
The property is approached over a private road leading to four executive style properties. A large driveway leads to the Double Garage 21ft 5in x 21ft with two electric up and over doors. Eaves storage, window to rear. Door to rear lobby of property. Fluorescent lights.
The property stands in attractive mature gardens with extensive lawned areas with borders to side inset with an abundance of plants, shrubs and trees. Paved pathways all around the property, patio areas. Outside cold water tap. Outside lighting. greenhouse with heating. Garden shed.
The owned solar panels which were installed in 2012 have bought in an income current year up to 3/9/16 of £1,182.49.
From the Long Sutton Market Place turn right into High Street then into London Road taking the turning right into Seagate Road. After a short distance turn left intoThe Cherries along a private driveway and the property can be found at the bottom.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LST103143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Long Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.