3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOatfields, Fressingfield
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Large and Spacious Entrance Hall
- Self Contained Granny Annex Potential
- Utility Room
- UVPC Double Glazed Windows
- En-suite Wet Room
- No Onward Chain
Situated in the sought after village of Fressingfield, tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac is this beautifully presented extended three bedroom detached bungalow with annex potential. Attractive gardens, spacious lounge/ diner, conservatory and UVPC windows and doors.
This three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the ever popular village of Fressingfield, within walking distance of the local amenities including the village shop, two public houses and the local school. The property has been extended and adapted to allow wheel chair accessibility including the flat fully landscaped gardens.
The wide entrance hall / office is light and airy, which then leads through to the lounge/diner with its wood burning stove with large sliding doors that leads through to the conservatory and utility room. The kitchen is accessed by the hallway with a mixture of wall and base mount units, Neff oven, hob and built in fridge. There are three bedrooms, including the master bedroom with an en-suite wet room and patio doors that lead out to the landscaped garden.
Outside, there is parking for multiple cars and a garage. The rear garden is a mixture of decking and winding paths between the beds which have been fully landscaped. Wheel chair accessible. There are five water butts, a pond and a shed. On the rear of the roof, there are PV and solar panels.
No onward chain
Entrance Hall/ Office
Fitted wardrobe with pull down rail, fitted cupboards and desk, carpet, night storage heater and front aspect window with blind. Entrance hall leading to;
Lounge 21' x 11' ( 6.40m x 3.35m )
- Front aspect window, wood burning stove, two night storage heaters, rear double sliding doors to conservatory and carpet.
Utility Room 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Space for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink, window to the rear aspect with blind, vinyl flooring and door to garden with blind.
Conservatory 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Brick base UVPC window and tiled roof (making it year round), vinyl flooring and door to garden, electric panel heater, fan/light above.
Kitchen 8' x 10' ( 2.44m x 3.05m )
Mixture of wall, with lights under, and base mounted units, Neff oven, built in fridge, extractor fan, hob, butler sink with mixer tap and vinyl floor.
Bedroom 1 14' x 12' ( 4.27m x 3.66m )
Night storage heater, carpet, front aspect window looking over formal garden, door to en-suite and door to garden.
En-Suite 5' x 8' ( 1.52m x 2.44m )
Wet room with shower, fully tiled, hand wash basin, heater, low level flush W/C.
Bedroom 2/ Dining Room 9' x 12' ( 2.74m x 3.66m )
Side aspect window, carpet and heater.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 11' ( 2.46m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect window with blind and carpet, night storage heater.
Paneled bath, low level flush W/C, fully tiled, hand wash basin, vinyl flooring and rear aspect window with blind.
to the rear the garden has a decked area and has been fully landscaped. It is accessed by a winding path from gates either side of the property. At the front, the garden is formally planted, requires little maintance. Wheelchair access, five water butts, a pond and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058109.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.