3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlbert Road, Rustington, West Sussex
- Spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Dining & study areas plus kitchen/breakfast room
- Family bathroom & shower room
- Driveway & double garage
- Fantastic family home
- EPC energy rating D (63)
A fantastic home with fantastic potential.This wonderful, extended family home offers all the space you need for a growing family or if you just like space in abundance.The ground floor has been extended to a fantastic standard offering a study area for anyone who works at home or somewhere for the children to do their homework, a fantastic dining area for entertaining at Christmas or weekends and a great size kitchen/breakfast room for your day to day meals, all in all the space is there for the taking.The local area is great with the shops and the beach just a short walk away what more could you want. If you need the daily paper, a pint of milk or fancy a morning jog then everything is close, meaning there is no need to take the car out which brings me onto the next point, to the rear of the property is a fantastic sized garage offering huge amounts of space for a car enthusiast, great storage or if you need extra space for an elderly parent or older child who keeps coming back from university then this could easily be adapted into another dwelling (subject to planning permission).All in all this house really has a great deal to offer giving you the space, location and the potential to make this an ideal home for anyone.Call today so not to miss out on this fantastic property.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 11'6 (3.74m x 3.51m)
- Lounge/Sitting Area: 25'2 x 10'7 (7.68m x 3.23m)
- Study Area: 10'0 x 6'5 (3.05m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 16'2 x 13'0 (4.93m x 3.97m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'9 x 10'5 (3.58m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 7'5 (2.26m x 2.26m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23704395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.