3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKingston Drive, Stanground, Peterborough
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- No Forward Chain
- Private Large Rear Garden
- Open Views to the Front
Located in STANGROUND and being offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. this THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW has a TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE, CONSERVATORY, SHOWER ROOM, KITCHEN/DINER and LOUNGE.
Located in the ever popular area of Stanground on Kingston Drive. This THREE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW has a LARGE PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and open views to the front. The accommodation comprises THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER, CONSERVATORY, OFF ROAD PARKING leading to the DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE with workbench and room for two cars and is being sold with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
Double Glazed Front Porch
With lighting and door to:
Remote control thermostat, telephone point, carpet flooring, doors to:
Lounge 13' 9" x 13' 3" ( 4.19m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace set in surround, TV point, power points, radiator, carpet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, space for free standing cooker, space for fridge, uPVC door to the conservatory, fully tiled walls, carpet flooring.
L Shaped Conservatory 16' 5" max x 5' 11" ( 5.00m max x 1.80m )
Brick construction with uPVC roof and single glazed windows, door to the side passageway, door to the private rear garden via uPVC canopy, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, power points, telephone point, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, fully fitted bedroom furniture, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, built in wardrobe and storage cupboards over, airing cupboard housing the boiler with radiator inside.
Wet Room 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising walk in wet area with power shower over, wash hand basin and a WC, radiator, fully tiled walls, hand towel, loft hatch leading to the insulated loft which has power and light,
The front garden is enclosed by low brick wall and gated, there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to the garage, a gravelled area, gated path way to the front door. The property sits on a large plot and the rear garden is privately enclosed by timber fencing, laid to lawn, shrub and tree borders, shed, greenhouse, patio area, side door to the integral double length garage which is 33 ft long with up and over door, power and lighting.
The vendor has informed us:
1. The wet room was fitted July 2014
2. There is a new valliant boiler, radiators and full pipework replaced ( boiler just been serviced)
3. WIFI stat in hallway
4. Complete re-wiring July 2014 with security lighting back and front
5. Cavity wall insulation done
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058724.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.