5 bedroom bungalow for saleLeopold Road, LEIGHTON BUZZARD
Sold STC £568,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Five Bedroom Chalet Bungalow
- Re-Fitted Throughout
- Parking for Several Cars
- Great School Catchment
- Close to Mainline Train Station
RECENTLY MODERNISED AND EXTENDED - PRESENTED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD - PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - JUST A 7 MINUTE WALK TO LEIGHTON BUZZARD MAINLINE TRAIN STATION. Must be viewed!!
RECENTLY MODERNISED AND EXTENDED - PRESENTED TO AN EXCELLENT STANDARD - PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS - JUST A 7 MINUTE WALK TO LEIGHTON BUZZARD MAINLINE TRAIN STATION Situated on one of Linslade's most popular roads is this stunning family home, benefiting from a short walk to Leighton Buzzard train station with direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes, as well as local shops and schools. Modernised to a very high standard by the current owners with heat and smoke detectors throughout, fire doors, a filtered water system and a TV connector system. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, lounge, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, re-fitted bathroom, boiler room and two bedrooms. On the first floor there are three further bedrooms with re-fitted family bathroom and a re-fitted en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside is mature rear garden with parking for several cars. MUST BE VIEWED!
Large modern, open entrance hall with lots of natural light. Doors to utility room, boiler room, bathroom, kitchen/breakfast room, bedrooms three and four, stairs to the first floor landing. Storage cupboard/pantry with deep shelves and lighting, also stores the socket system for TV's, wireless modem for internet connection and lan connection. Attractive wood flooring.
Utility Room 6' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front. Wall and base units, sink and drainer. Spaces for washing machine, fridge and tumble dryer, radiator. Tiled flooring.
Boiler Room 8' 2" x 7' 3" ( 2.49m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the side. Central heating boiler, hot water cylinder, radiator. Engineered wood flooring.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side. Bath with power shower over, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail. Fully tiled.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 10" max x 12' 1" ( 4.52m max x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to the side, door to the garden. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, "Quooker" boiled water tap, range cooker. Space for American style fridge freezer, integrated microwave oven and dish washer. TV/radio points, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
Lounge/ Diner 25' 7" x 11' 9" max ( 7.80m x 3.58m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed French doors to the rear. Wood burner, TV and telephone points, wall lights, radiator. Attractive wood flooring with underfloor heating, wiring for surround sound system.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the side. TV and network points, shelved alcove, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 6" x 12' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.81m )
Double glazed bow window to the front. TV point, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Three remote control Velux rain sensor. Stairs from the entrance hall, doors to bedrooms 1, 2, 5 and first floor bathroom.
Bedroom 1 22' 11" max x 17' 8" max ( 6.99m max x 5.38m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, Velux windows, door to the en-suite. Eaves storage, built-in wardrobes. Engineered wood flooring.
En-Suite Wet Room
Frosted Velux window to the side. Wet room with bespoke features, power shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan. Fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 17' 8" x 12' 7" max ( 5.38m x 3.84m max )
Double glazed window to the front, Velux window to the side. Eaves storage, TV and network points. Engineered wood flooring.
Bedroom 5 8' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.97m )
Velux window to the side. TV and network points, radiator. Engineered wood flooring.
First Floor Bathroom
Velux window to the side. Bath with power shower over, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, shaver point. Fully tiled.
Block paved driveway providing parking for four cars. Access to the gardens from both sides of the property.
Mature landscaped rear garden with large paved patio area for al fresco dining, lawn area, flower and shrubs, gated access on both sides. Power point, water tap, storage shed, wood store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63058739.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.