4 bedroom terraced house for salePalmerston Road, East Sheen
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom and 1 shower room
- 2 bay fronted reception rooms
- Extended kitchen/dining room
- Edwardian mid terraced property
- Within 0.6 miles of Mortlake station
- Within 0.4 miles of Sheen Mount School
- Within 0.4 miles of Richmond Park
- 1,465 sq ft of accommodation
- 30 ft rear garden
A well presented, bright and spacious period Edwardian mid terraced family home situated on a popular residential road within the highly desirable Parkside area of East Sheen. The property is conveniently located between Richmond Park and Mortlake station, providing regular services to London Waterloo (23 minutes). Nearby are a variety of shopping and leisure amenities including Waitrose, independent boutique shops, bars, gastro pubs, coffee shops and sports facilities including The Bank of England Sports Ground. The accommodation is arranged over three floors and offers approximately 1,465 sq ft of living space. The ground floor comprises: entrance hall with staircase leading to the first floor; two bay fronted reception rooms and a partially extended kitchen/dining room with doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor comprises: landing with staircase leading to the second floor; three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The second floor comprises; landing; a master double bedroom and a separate family shower room. Outside: to the front is a pretty walled garden. To the rear is an established 30 ft garden with areas laid to lawn and patio with flower and shrub displays.The property further offers the scope, subject to planning permission, to extend to the rear at ground floor level to create an amazing open plan kitchen/dining/living room. There are many excellent schools in the general vicinity including Colet Court, East Sheen Primary, Ibstock Place, Sheen Mount, St Paul's, The German and Swedish Schools, Thomson House and Tower House.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63060743.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26627813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Anderson, East Sheen - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.