2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongleat Grove, Sydenham, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- 14ft Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Currently Achieving £700pcm
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Low Maintenace Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Purchase or Investment
- EPC Rating D
** First Time Buyers and Investors **
This two bed semi-detached property is located at the bottom of a quiet Cul de sac in the Sydenham area. Walking distance to the Sydenham Primary school and Local shopping and health care facilities.
This property offers a large living room with Patio sliding doors to the rear garden with lawn, patio and access to the detached garage.
The fitted kitchen has an integrated electric hob, oven and extractor fan.
Upstairs there are two bedrooms off a large landing with loft access. The bathroom has a white three piece suite with electric overhead shower.
This property offers parking for two cars including the detached garage.
This property is a wonderful investment currently achieving £700 PCM and a perfect home for people looking to downsize or to step on the property ladder.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63060755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LMS160222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allsopp & Allsopp, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.