3 bedroom terraced house for saleAsheridge Road, Chesham
- Individually designed contemporary kitchens
- Influence the design and finish of your new home
- 10 year structural warranty certificate
- Stunning New homes in private Cul De Sac
- PVCu sliding sash windows with multi-point locking handles
- Multiplate TV, Sky Plus and FM point in living rooms and master bedroom
- Gas fired central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup to hall and landing
- Good plot sizes
- Allocated parking
Stunning New 3 bedroom homes within an attractive private Cul de sac setting within easy reach of the town centre. SOLD OFF PLAN, offering a fabulous opportunity to personalise your New home prior to completion - an early reservation is strongly advised to maximise your input.
Ridgepoint Homes has developed a reputation for creating inspired, high quality homes in locations that provide easy access to local facilities and transport networks.
This ethos is fulfilled at Asheridge Grove, where our latest collection of eighteen 3 bedroom family homes is conveniently located midway between surrounding countryside and everything Chesham has to offer. Attractively designed both inside and out, these beautiful new homes offer comfortable living in contemporary style.
Asheridge Grove has been laid out to ensure that each home enjoys generous garden space. Each home will benefit from 2 allocated parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26628101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Potter & Ford, Chesham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.