4 bedroom detached house for saleTimberlane, Purbrook, Waterlooville, Hampshire
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Kitchen/dining area
- En-suite shower room and downstairs cloakroom
- Double garage and driveway
- Large plot
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Situated at the bottom of a quiet cul-de-sac in Purbrook lies this four bedroom detached family home.If you are looking for a home with plenty of parking then this one should definitely tick your boxes. There is a spacious driveway that leads to a good size extended double garage. There is a lovely space for all of the family to get together over the evening meal in the kitchen/diner. This home has the largest plot on the street and isn’t overlooked either, meaning there is plenty of room for the children to play around. Purbrook always proves popular due to its proximity to good schools and easy access onto the road networks.All in all a great size family house that isn’t going to be around for long!
What the Owner says:
We had this home from brand new, we chose this one as we knew it would have the biggest plot!! I have built a separate workshop which measures 37x17 next to the double garage. If someone wanted to it could easily be converted to further accommodation (Subject to planning). Our children have all gone to the local schools which are within easy walking distance and then travelled further afield to Oxford and Loughborough Universitieswe are also offering the house with no forward chain.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 17'4 x 11'5 (5.29m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'8 x 10'4 (3.25m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 10'9 x 10'4 (3.28m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'10 x 8'9 (3.30m x 2.67m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'4 x 8'8 (3.46m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 8'2 (3.46m x 2.49m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 7'11 x 6'8 (2.41m x 2.03m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Double Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63064592.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 42407126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.