2 bedroom flat for sale1 Casson Square, Southbank Place, South Bank, London SE1
- 966sq.ft (89.74sq.m)
- 7th Floor (With Lift) f 41 Floors
- 2 Double Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room with a Smart Integrated Kitchen
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents Facilities
- Close to Transport Services and an Abundance of Local Amenities
A spacious off-plan resale apartment in sought after and long awaited Southbank Place development on the banks of the River Thames. Casson Square’s unique position offers unrivalled access to Central London and beyond with direct access to London Waterloo. The property, comprising 966sq.ft (89.74sq.m) of living space, has an open plan reception room with a smart integrated kitchen comprising luxury quality appliances and sophisticated finishes, ideal for all occasions, floor to ceiling windows and 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite) featuring high quality natural materials and classic detailing, combined with practical walk in showers and functional storage - a perfect environment in which to relax and refresh. This is a spectacular new scheme in the very heart of London’s vibrant South Bank. Residents will enjoy an unbeatable location at the heart of the capital's cultural centre as well as a host of on-site facilities including a 24 hour concierge, a business suite and lounge, a health spa with a well-equipped gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna and steam room. South Bank Place located a short distance from the restaurants, theatres and attractions of Covent Garden, the world famous shopping of Oxford Street, trendy Soho and the many famous historical sites which London has to offer.
Lease: 999 Years
Service Charge: £7.60psf
Ground Rent: £800pa
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63065333.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26628646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Nine Elms & Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.