3 bedroom terraced house for saleMillennium Bridge Terrace, Fulford, York
Sold STC £309,950
- Stunning Modern Townhouse
- Constructed in 2000
- Flexible Accommodation over 3 Floors
- Upgraded Kitchen with Dining Area and Sung
- First Floor Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms with Master En Suite
- House Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Walled Courtyard
- No Onward Chain
A quite stunning townhouse offering beautiful riverside walks to the city centre and importantly located within catchment for Fulford secondary school, offered for sale with no chain.
Property Description - A beautifully modern town house with recently upgraded kitchen, off street parking and tasteful decor throughout. This attractive property offers deceptively spacious accommodation over 3 floors ideal for young professionals and families. The home which was constructed in 2000 boasts vaulted ceilings, ground floor and first floor reception spaces, en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, good sized dining kitchen, attractive walled courtyard and off road parking to the rear,. Furthermore property enjoys gas fired central heating throughout and modern sash style windows with it being located within one of York's most sought after locations and most importantly offering entitlement to the highly regard Fulford secondary school. Offered for sale with no onward chain
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26628654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Town & City. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.