4 bedroom detached house for saleColtsfoot Court, Killinghall, HARROGATE
Sold STC £425,000
- Offering breath taking woodland views and wildlife activity
- Handsome detached family home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Four well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to the master
- Front and rear gardens with garage and driveway parking
- EPC C
This excellent residence offers well-appointed accommodation comprising downstairs WC, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility area, third reception room, four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, front and rear gardens and garage with driveway parking.
Offering a plethora of breath taking woodland views and wildlife activity is a most handsome detached family home, peacefully situated on this prestigious cul-de-sac at the heart of the increasingly popular area of Killinghall, nestled within the outskirts of the historic Spa town of Harrogate. This excellent residence has been beautifully maintained and offers well-appointed accommodation, comprising a very roomy entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, utility area, further reception room currently being utilised as a study, four spacious bedrooms with the master bedroom boasting en-suite bathroom, further family bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage with driveway parking.
Entrance Hall 21' 6" x 5' 5" ( 6.55m x 1.65m )
Peer beyond this welcoming entrance hall, with the door placed to the front aspect telephone point and radiator for warmth, into this stunning four bedroom home.
Just off the entrance hall sits this handy downstairs WC with wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, WC and radiator.
Lounge 19' x 11' 11" ( 5.79m x 3.63m )
The lounge offers a multitude of functions directly related to relaxing or even entertaining with a large double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open gas fireplace with wooden mantle, coved ceiling, TV point, two radiators and doors to:
Dining Room 10' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.28m )
Radiator with double glazed French patio doors leading to a decked area, this is where you can begin to appreciate the scenery this location has to offer.
Third Reception Room/ Study 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
The double glazed bay window to the rear aspect offers fantastic views over the garden and into the woodland beyond, a fitted desk sits within the alcove of the window, telephone point and a radiator provides warmth.
Kitchen 10' 8" max x 13' 8" ( 3.25m max x 4.17m )
Fitted kitchen offering an array of wall and base units and contemporary worktop surfaces, doubled glazed window to rear aspect, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob, space for double fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator.
Utility Area 8' 11" x 3' 4" ( 2.72m x 1.02m )
Wall and base units, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, understairs cupboard, extractor fan, tiled floor, radiator and double glazed door to side aspect providing garden access.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 3" to wardrobes x 11' 11" ( 4.65m to wardrobes x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes stretching the entire width of the bedroom, TV and telephone points and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 14' 11" ( 4.47m x 4.55m )
Very spacious with double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Being based at the back of the property with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, this property offers stunning views of the woodland approaching the rear of the property. With built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 12' ( 3.10m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect again provides a perfect outlook, built in wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling and radiator.
Garage 17' 7" max x 15' 9" ( 5.36m max x 4.80m )
Offering a sink area, power, light and up and over doors.
On approach the property looks grand with entrance porch, double driveway, lawn and flower beds.
The rear gardens offers a real magical feel, backing onto the woodlands and boasting decked area overlooking the pond and display waterfall, stone built BBQ area for entertaining, further patio, lawn, raised vegetable beds, an array of flower beds, compost area, boundary fence and side access to the property via a gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63065993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG103813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.