3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHawk Crescent, DISS
Sold STC £235,000
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- Garage and Multiple Off Road Parking
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
Situated in a sought after location with easy access in to Diss town centre, sits this detached bungalow offered with no onward chain. It comprises of two double bedrooms and a further bedroom which is currently being used as a dining room.
This detached three bedroom bungalow offered with no onward chain, is located in a popular crescent within Diss making the town centre easily accessible. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, leading to a good size kitchen/breakfast room with doors out to the conservatory, the hall way then leads to a cloak room, spacious lounge, the main bathroom, bedroom currently being used as a dining room and two double bedrooms.
Outside the property there is multiple off road parking, a car port and a garage. The rear of the property can either be accessed via the conservatory or side access by gate. It is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area, shed and various plants and shrubs.
The property would benefit from some updating and modernisation.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 14' 2" x 10' 6" ( 4.32m x 3.20m )
Mixture of wall and base mounted units, stainless steel sink, extractor, built in washing machine, larder cupboard, breakfast bar, built in oven, vinyl flooring and side aspect window.
Conservatory 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
Brick base plus UVPC and roof recently been replaced and door to the garage.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.81m )
Double aspect window, two radiators and carpet.
Dining Room/ Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.46m )
Rear aspect window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Front aspect window, carpet, radiator and built in cupboard.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 8' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.54m )
Built in wardrobe and cupboard, front aspect window and carpet.
Side aspect window, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath, fully tiled.
To the front there is multiple off road parking and a garage. The rear is mainly laid to lawn with patio area, side access with a shed and various shrubs and plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63066005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.