5 bedroom detached house for saleCobham, KT11
- Recently renovated, providing versatile living space
- 5 Excellent sized bedrooms
- Generous living room complete with a gas fireplace
- 4 Reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with integrated applicances
- Large rear garden featuring a decked and tiled area
- Double garage & Gated Off Street front drive
- Summerhouse featuring kitchenette and WC.
- Close to excellent local schools and an abundance of local amenities
- 3,351 SqFt
A beautifully renovated and extended home retaining many character features while providing a versatile living space for the modern family. The property is finished with a German render that requires no painting or maintenance. There are electric gates with off street parking with a generous well-proportioned front and rear garden. The property is approached by electric gates and offers off street parking with a generous well-proportioned front and rear garden.
On the ground floor the accommodation consists of four reception rooms including a beautiful large open kitchen/breakfast room, combined to create a 28ft living space that has been well appointed with integrated appliances and an impressive central island making this a fantastic family and entertainment space. The other principle rooms include a generous separate living room complete with a gas fireplace and bi-fold doors opening onto a wooden decked terrace overlooking the large rear garden. The ground floor also includes a separate downstairs cloakroom as well as a spacious utility room. The remaining two reception rooms comprise of a home office/study and television/playroom. Inclusively the ground floor living space is finished with an attractive lime washed oak flooring comprising of underfloor heating. The upstairs area has been neutrally decorated to provide five double bedrooms along with three modern luxury bathrooms (one en-suite).
Outside to the rear of this refurbished and elegant home is a stylized garden mainly laid to lawn with a decked and tiled area. Situated behind the double garage in the rear garden is a versatile multipurpose summerhouse offering approximately 300sq ft of additional office or entertainment space incorporating; a kitchenette and separate WC, central heating and internet connection. This convenient space could function as an office/games room or gym.
Ideally situated midway this property is conveniently located within walking distance to the train station, Cobham-Stoke D’abonne to Waterloo and for Cobham High Street, with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants. Parkside School, Reeds School and The ACS International School are all close by. Stoke Road has good access to both the A3 and M25, which allows access to London and the surrounding counties. Gatwick Airport is about 25 miles and Heathrow Airport is about 17 miles.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63066392.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH5074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.