5 bedroom detached house for sale125b Sutton Road, Mile Oak, Tamworth
Offers in Region of
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 en-suite shower rooms
- Family Bathroom
- Extensive kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious Lounge
- Family room/Dining room
- Mature well screened South Westerly facing garden
- Detached double garage
- Views over open countryside
Being constructed approximately eight years ago by Cameron Homes Limited and built to an exacting high specification, this luxurious detached family home offers extremely spacious, beautifully maintained and presented family accommodation. Being set on a substantial plot with mature, landscaped and well screened South Westerly facing gardens to rear and side, the property is set within a short drive of Four Oaks and has excellent road and motorway links, with direct access to both Tamworth and Sutton Coldfield Town Centres. Having the benefit of pvc double glazing and gas central heating throughout, the accommodation comprises five double bedrooms, two with well appointed en-suite shower rooms, together with an extremely spacious family bathroom. To the ground floor there is a most spacious lounge overlooking the propertys substantial gardens, additional dining room currently used as a family room, office/study and fully fitted breakfast kitchen with granite work surfaces and range of Bosch integrated appliances. A utility room and guests cloakroom/WC complete the ground floor accommodation. To appreciate fully the property on offer, we highly recommend an internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63066413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Four Oaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.