2 bedroom terraced house for saleChesterfield Road, Belper, DE56
- Characterful Mid Terrace Cottage
- Two Bedrooms
- Stunning Views To The Rear
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Requires Complete Modernisation
- Lovely Rear Garden
- Loads Of Potential
- Useful Basement Level Rooms
- Well Served By Public Transport
- Suit Developer/Builder
* Characterful mid terrace cottage * Two bedrooms * Stunning panoramic views of Belper * Walking distance to the town centre * Requires complete modernisation * Lovely rear garden * Loads of potential * Useful basement level rooms * Well served by public transport * Ideally suit builder/developer
Located in the heart of Belper and boasting stunning panoramic views of the town is the characterful mid terrace cottage. Requiring full modernisation throughout this property briefly comprises lounge with cellar access, kitchen with rear porch and two first floor bedrooms. To the rear of the property is the 'lean to' porch, separate 'lean to' store room, outside toilet building and a rear garden with a variety of well stock beds/borders and stunning views.
Lounge 12' 0" x 12' 3" (3.65m x 3.73m )
Featuring a wall mounted gas fire, tv connection point, single glazed window to the front aspect, fitted storage units and access to the cellar stairs.
With fireplace and inset gas fire, tiled flooring, sink and drainer unit, tiled splash back areas, a window to the rear aspect, a door to the porch and access to the stair case to the first floor.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 12' 3" (3.62m x 3.73m )
Double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes and a window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 7' 4" x 11' 6" (2.22m x 3.49m )
Single bedroom with fitted storage and window to the side aspect.
Cellar 11' 10" x 11' 2" (3.6m x 3.4m )
Accessed via the lounge and provides useful storage space and potential for conversion.
To the rear of the property is the 'lean to' porch, separate 'lean to' store room, outside toilet building and a rear garden with a variety of well stock beds/borders, access to two smaller basement level cellar store rooms (previously part of the old Wheel pub) and stunning views.
The EPC rating is F. A full report is available upon request.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63067460.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528590154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE - Attenborough & Co, Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.