3 bedroom detached house for saleHeather Court, Outwood, Wakefield
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached family home with good size bedrooms
- UPVC and GCH
- Modern and contemporary kitchen
- Landscaped gardens with far reaching views
- No Upper Chain
A 3 bedroom detached family home situated in a most sought after location of Outwood. Would ideally suit the family buyer or someone downsizing. Viewing by Appointment. No Upper Chain.
A 3 bedroom detached family home situated in a most sought after location of Outwood. Would ideally suit the family buyer or someone downsizing. Comprising of entrance hallway, two reception rooms, modern and contemporary kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, integral garage, three bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, family bathroom. The outside of the property has off road parking to the front as well as an integral garage, enclosed gardens over two levels to the rear with a timber framed shed. Viewing by Appointment. No Upper Chain.
Upvc front entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
Staircase access to the first floor. Telephone point and radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" into the bay window x 13' 10" Max ( 5.74m into the bay window x 4.22m Max )
Upvc bay window to the front aspect. Two radiators, gas fire to the wall with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, coving to ceiling, two ceiling light fittings, understairs storage space.
Dining Room 10' 9" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.33m Max )
Access from the lounge. Patio door provide access to the rear of the property. Radiator, built-in cabinets.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.28m x 3.33m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect overlooking the gardens. Radiator with thermostat. Upvc obscured glazed door with upvc panels provides access to the side of the property. Laminate floor, ceiling downlights. Modern kitchen comprising of high gloss units finished in white with chrome fixtures, full height pull-out larder cupboard, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other white goods, partially tiled walls, double chimney extractor fan.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Pedestal wash basin with twin taps, tiled splashback, w.c., vinyl flooring, radiator.
Up and over door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 6" Max x 12' Max ( 2.90m Max x 3.66m Max )
Dual aspect upvc windows. Built-in wardrobes and an airing cupboard.
En-Suite Shower Room
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Shower, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, w.c., shaver point.
Bedroom 2 10' x 11' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.61m )
Two upvc windows to the rear aspect with far reaching views. Radiator, built-in walk-in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.56m x 2.59m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Panelled bath with twin taps, shower over, wash basin with twin taps set within a vanity unit, w.c., radiator, partially tiled walls.
Small lawned area and a good size block paved driveway to the front of the property leading to the integral garage with up and over door. Access to front to rear from both sides of the property. The rear being over two levels mainly laid to lawn with well stocked rockery borders, timber framed shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63067526.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.