3 bedroom terraced house for saleWellington Road, Norwich, NR2
Sold by Us
- "Over-the-passage" mid terraced property in the Golden Triangle
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in storage
- 13' max kitchen with separate breakfast room and dining room
- Numerous character features throughout
- Open fireplaces in the lounge and dining room
- Gas Central Heating and feature wooden sash windows
- All first floor rooms are accessed directly from part-galleried landing
- Rear garden with raised borders and mature planting
- On street parking, permits not required
- Within easy reach of Norwich city centre and numerous local amenities
*DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL*
Character-filled, 3 bed mid terrace in Norwich's Golden Triangle, with approx. the front two thirds of the property "over-the-passage". Generous living spaces and some high ceilings lend a light and airy feel. The entrance hall offers wooden flooring and features a front door with attractive leaded lights. The bathroom and kitchen both comprise sloping ceilings. The great location close to local amenities, plus a rear garden, combine to produce a property that deserves a closer look.
The enclosed front garden measures approx. 10' x 18' and features a slab path to the entrance, a shingle bed with mature shrubs and a Bay tree, which partially screens the property from the road. The garden is bounded by low brick walls.
A shared side passageway, with a lockable door to the front, provides access to the property's rear garden. The passageway opens into the approx. 41' x 16' garden, which is laid to lawn with a feature tree and mature planting in raised borders. A paved patio abuts the house with a further secluded, recessed section of patio leading up a set of steps to the French doors into the dining room.
From central Norwich, take the B1108 Earlham Road out of the city centre, passing the Roman Catholic Cathedral on your left hand side. Wellington Road is on the left hand side and the property can be found on the left.
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representatives or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Please note that photographs do not infer that the items shown are included in the sale /let, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation before proceeding further.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63069275.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAFKGEW1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.