2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCastle View, Westbury
Sold STC £170,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Deceptively Spacious
- Two Bedrooms
- Huge Plot
- Off Street Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A two bedroom home of extraordinary proportions, found in a delightful spot within a cul de sac. Externally the property has an exceptionally large garden to the rear and to the side. Being sold with no onward chain, the deceptive space makes this a must see for any house hunter.
Double glazed front door. Double glazed windows to front and side.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 6' 3" ( 2.29m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work top surface and tiled splashbacks. Electric cooker point and cooker hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine. Wood laminated flooring.
Lounge 18' 5" Plus Recess x 12' 6" Max ( 5.61m Plus Recess x 3.81m Max )
Double glazed window to side. Large double glazed patio doors leading to the garden. Stairs to first floor. Coats cupboard.
Double glazed window to side. Linen cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Measurements include sloped ceilings. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.34m )
Measurements include sloped ceilings. Double glazed window to front.
Bath with shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Wc. Fully tiled walls. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Electric heater.
Front & Side Gardens
Laid to lawn with path to front door. Outside light. Side garden which is currently uncultivated and bordered by fencing with a side gate to front and rear gardens.
Rear Garden 75' x 30' ( 22.86m x 9.14m )
An impressive size garden which is mostly laid to lawn. Bark chipping's area and flowerbeds. Paved patio with far reaching views. Bordered by fencing. Vegetable plot. Gated side access.
We have been informed there are two allocated parking spaces.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63070694.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST103764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.