2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTattersall Drive, BEVERLEY
Sold STC £145,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £145,000 - £149,950
- Beautifully Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Modern Kitchen Diner
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Driveway & Low-Maintenance Patio Garden
Guide Price: £145,000 - £149,950. This beautifully presented TWO BEDROOM semi-detached family home in Beverley offers an entrance porch, spacious lounge, stylish kitchen diner and modern bathroom. The property also features a FRONT DRIVEWAY and LOW-MAINTENANCE PATIO GARDEN.
Rarely available on the market, this beautifully presented semi-detached family home situated in a highly sought after location close to Beverley Beck must be viewed early to avoid disappointment. With accommodation comprising entrance porch, spacious lounge, stylish fitted kitchen with dining area, two good sized bedrooms including master with built in cupboard and a modern family bathroom. The property also features a front driveway and a low-maintenance rear patio garden with gravelled area and shed. Viewing is essential to appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer.
With double-glazed side window and double-glazed front door.
Lounge 13' 8" max x 13' 3" ( 4.17m max x 4.04m )
With coved ceiling, understairs cupboard, electric fire, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen Diner 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
With loft access and double-glazed side window.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.20m x 3.43m )
With built in cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 9" max ( 3.05m x 2.36m max )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Patio garden leading to gravelled area with raised sleeper beds and shed, all set within fenced perimeters.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63070718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.