3 bedroom terraced house for saleHill Rise, Llanedeyrn, Cardiff
Sold STC £160,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terraced
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
This three bedroom house situated in this quiet residential cul de sac in Llanederyn, Cardiff. The property comprises entrance porch, lounge open plan to dining area, fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three bedrooms, bathroom and a separate wc on the first floor. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
This spacious three bedroom house situated in this quiet residential cul de sac in Llanederyn, Cardiff. This well presented mid terrace house benefits from excellent transport links to the City Centre and M4, with many local amenities including local shops and primary and secondary schools. The property comprises entrance porch, lounge open plan to dining area, open plan fitted kitchen on the ground floor and three bedrooms, bathroom and a separate wc on the first floor. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating via a back boiler, front and rear gardens with a hard standing providing off road parking. Viewing's Highly Recommended!
Entered via a UPVC double glazed partial and stained glass and leaded front door with matching side panel and windows and tiled floor into:
Lounge 18' Max x 14' 5" ( 5.49m Max x 4.39m )
L Shaped Room - Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with brick effect surround, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Dining Area 12' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.49m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear, radiator, powerpoints and opens to:
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled walls, tiled flooring, breakfast bar, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed UPVC door to rear.
Loft access, airing cupboard and access to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" Min to wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.84m Min to wardrobes x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, fully tiled, laminate flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Fitted with a low level WC and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Area laid to lawn and mature shrubs with path leading to front entrance.
Enclosed with patio and lawn areas and hardstand providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63070862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.